I had some of these same issues with mine in the first week and most of what you said you tried seems to be right on par. The few things I noticed is that my Boden tube was a bit loose, which caused some issues with filament feeding. I reset the tube all the way down and put some clips on both ends. I did print an extruder knob which really helps me see if I am feeding or not. If the tube is slipping out during print it can cause clogging after a while.
Use something like this: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4256653

I have even had the issue with my level being wrong and the extruder tip making too much contact to the bed so that it cant extrude any filament. (This happened after a difficult removal, I guess I messed up the level and made the newb mistake of not rechecking it.
) That one took some time to figure out and some nice bed scratches!! This would only really show up on your first couple of layers though.

The only other recommendation I have is put out a feeler on Facebook marketplace or something like that for someone in your area to come help you. Getting a more knowledgeable pair of eyes on it might really help. You might check local college engineer program or something like that.

Good luck and don't give up!!
Japhenon