Mr. aardvark I meant nothing derogatory in my query of your reply and if I overstepped my bounds I apologize. I have no intention of arguing with you, sensibly or otherwise, nor of changing your mind. Your opinions are just as valid as those of anyone else. Is that not partly how we learn? By listening to opposing views? I was simply taken aback by your reply to someone who is new to printing and came for help and advice. There is nothing wrong with good constructive criticism. But in my opinion it should indeed be constructive.

I certainly don't appreciate that you seem to be insinuating that I am some kind of "fan boy" or that may be offended by facts. I own, and have owned multiple brands of printers including Creality, Anycubic, Artillery and Prusa. I am not a "fan boy" of any of them. They all have their pros and cons. I give honest answers based on my experience, regardless of brand. If this is overstepping, or if that kind of feedback is not welcome on this site, then you are correct in that I am probably in the wrong forum. Simply let me know and I will be gone, I do not wish to be adversarial with you or any other members on here.

Cheers.