For power and the sake of holding torque while them silent drivers are chopping up the signal to the stepper motors it is really better to go after 24v power. These power supplies can be had dirt cheap on fleabay or if you really want safety and reliability in your power supply you could hunt down a MeanWell power supply. They are crazy efficient like over 90%. This will mean that you will find a 24v heated bed and good news there, again with the days and times we are living in, here is a link to a 24v complete spring steel magnetic removable heated bed assembly: Clone Prusa i3 3D Printer MK3 PCB Magnetic Heated Bed MK52 24V With Ma – Biqu Equipment . I actually have this bed installed on my 3 color mixing printer that I built from scratch, Printalicious. I detailed it's constantly changing life right here: My 3 Color Mixing Printer (3dprintboard.com) . And for your hotend here is a knockoff of the industry leading Mosquito hotend from Slice Engineering: All Metal NF Crazy A Hotend Mosquito A V6 Nozzle for Ender 3 CR10 Prusa I3 MK3S Alfawise Bmg Extruder 3D Printer Parts|3D Printer Parts & Accessories| - AliExpress . And that hotend can mount directly to the dual drive BMG clone extruder so it is all one assembly. Then you are down to some 24v fans, wires, connectors, linear rods and guides and carrriages , lights, camera(s), and a pi.