We can beat a dead horse. You can have the last word. I am good with that. But we can't leave things on your hateful and inaccurate accusations about me, bro. I have been accused of many things in my days but closed minded has never been one of them. I am pretty sure any thread I have running any where should do a good job of proving that. And aside from your hate speech we need to correct your understanding on F.B. support groups and places where you would go to show off or share your generalized 3d printing ideas. Because the F.B. groups are a group of people that own that exact model 3d printer. This statement means 2 things. First that you are appealing to a very small niche when you could be trying to reach out to a much larger group for generalized 3d printing ideas. But also it generally means you won't be impressing anybody with what they could be doing themselves. For the last time F.B. support groups are for that and there i guess you could practice showing off or sharing ideas with such a small community? But when you are serious about sharing general 3d printing ideas or showing off then you will find a much larger base and of people without exactly what you own to appeal to. F.B. support groups are awesome. And I am on many. But generalized forums are a better place for sharing the general ideas and showing off because they will always be a much larger base. People reach out to the small community of their own when they need help understanding what they are struggling with. And those will always be the people you are trying to show off to and impress in these groups. But in the generalized forums out there you will consistently find people with real knowledge to bounce ideas off of.