the main difference between the two is in the way the printhead is moved around.
The tronxy is a corexy and the creality is a standard cartesuan setup.

In corexy the stepper motors for the x and y axis are stationary and the head is moved by a clever belt setup.
In the creality y motor is stationary but the x motor is attached to the gantry and moves with it.

Corexy is the faster and more precise option.

I own al the common types of bed and printhead movement - got to say my corexy is hands down the best of the bunch.
So I'd go for ther tronxy.

Short of moving the exrtruder on top of the hotedn so it's a directdrive printer - and maybe adding some stabulisers to the frame - there's very little you need to do to it.

I know most of the people on youtube and facebook groups love to mess about and change parts - regardless of whether it's necessary or not.
But All of my 6 printers are using stock parts.
I've added printed mods to most of them - in varying degrees.
But never needed to change anything mechanical or electronic.

Well apart from the ctc i3 prob - and as that cost £80 - the parts really were the cheapest and nastiest that might actually woirk. To be fair It did print quite qwell at 150mm/s - but the whole control panel and screen were almost unuseable. So those are waiting to be changed. And as the board it came with cannot be altered in any way - that's gone too.

But the other printers have never needed bits replaced.
the vast majority of machines out there works really well as stock machines. And the vast majority of 'upgrades' have little or no impact on that.
If people spent more time learning to use a machine and less changing it's bits- more people would probably have faster more reliable printers.

So yeah - tronxy all the way.