As an R1+ owner, I'll suggest that the Robo will be a better deal. Don't discount for a moment the value of the mesh bed leveling. Once tuned in properly, it's a dream. I bought a used one a while ago and had to replace the bed heater connectors, as they are under-rated for the load applied and burned up quite nicely. When/if you get it, pop it free of the mainboard. If there's charring, replace them. Not much money, plus it gives you a feel for how easy it is to work on the printer.

I bought the Robo because one of our makerspace members had one and I've helped him with the bed heater problem. He's quite happy with his and gets top-end results.

I did the E3Dv6 hot end replacement and it's pretty easy too. You have to print a locking arm or have someone print it for you, to properly secure the hot end in place, but yours has that taken care of. Check that the bowden tube segment ( very short ) is cut at an angle at the top, to give you the best results if you print flexible stuff.

I've managed to pull a few chunks of glass from the bed and have yet to replace it. I'm not sure why that happened, as I use glue stick to prevent it. That could happen on any printer with a glass bed.

I think you'll be happier with a Robo3D R1+ than an Ender, but that's just my informed opinion.