Quote Originally Posted by Teledog View Post
Got my FF Creator X a few days ago..I like it! Still experimenting..made lots of silly toys & a few nice otherwise unobtainable tools.

It arrived with a spade lug connector completely off the power entry module {DOA} ..fixed/tightened all the 120V connectors..some were loose.

Actually going to re-route the rear power switch to the front with a lighted blue {matching fashion?} power switch, as there is also no manual emergency stop switch & it'd be nice to shut it off quickly without reaching in behind.
Also ordered an SD card extension (Deal Extreme SKU: 218278 ) to re-route the SD card elsewhere/easy access, as the SD card slot located on the inside of the machine is a real PITA to remove {bad engineering on that one}.

TD
That's a good idea actually, there has been quite a few times I needed an emergency cut off - I giant red button would have been ideal - especially when your filament has been jammed on the reel and you never heard it... then when it tightens up so tight it's a total seize up, and you really don't want that