Ya i am back to struggling with jams again. Although no where near the level I was having this problem before. I might need even more cooling. I am printing at 230c which brings up another point. The diamond hotend has a 15mm deep hole in the center at the top for a heater cartridge. It comes with a 20mm cartridge that sticks up a bit and I had to track down a 15mm cartridge which I did. And I have this huge chunk of hotend with a tiny little heater cartridge and yes it climbs in temps quite slowly. It is becoming clear to me that this diamond hotend is just a poor design and even if I get it to work it will be underwhelming in its slow all around performance. I am not giving up on the 3 color mixing. It is just that I have found a newer style of a 3 color mixing hotend and I am curious if it corrects any of the problems of the diamond hotend. The Geeetech 3 in 1 mixing hotend is a little bit more at ~$45 vs the ~$15 I paid for the diamond hotend. It has what looks like a removable nozzle. It holds 3 heater cartridges. And I can't find any reviews on it. But Geeetech is selling a 3 color mixing printer and this is it's extruder. I already ordered this and when it comes I will order 3 high precision 30w heater cartridges and a temp sensor from E3D. I will keep going with the diamond hotend for now but in the longrun I am excited at a faster nozzle warmup time and hopeful that the newer design will be less prone to clogging. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000...E&gclsrc=aw.ds