I have heaters pid autotuned, end stops calibrated, printer configurations all setup in both S3D and PrusaSlicer although I am pretty sure I am missing from the start gcode on both. I have built and wired these machines well. I know the right youtube tutorials to follow now to tune for speed and salmon skin and other quality issues. If I can just get past these few issues with either the slicer or marlin I know these machines will impress. I am pretty sure I am closer on the diamond hotend. Currently it will start a print with the first nozzle but when it switches to the second filament the printer just freezes. I have to cycle the power or push the reset button. This printer has marlin 2.0.5.3 and I have enabled 3 extruders and single nozzle and everything has compiled and with PrusaSlicer I have 3 extruders set and even set the correct color to each filament in the slicer. I found some start Gcode that included leaving a blob of each color filament as a prime just before the print starts. When i apply this Gcode to Prusa slicer it behaves correctly and I get 3 blobs. There was no purging action so the blobs aren't exactly all the right color but there is no mistaking that all 3 extruders function correctly here. Just when I start printing that multi colored gecko after the first color, at the moment it is supposed to start using the second extruder the printer just freezes. I have tried re loading and reslicing the file and any settings that i am playing with aren't getting me any results. Anybody out there have any ideas what might be my problem with the Diamond hotend rig?