Spegelius and Curious Aardvark thank you for your input. I am forced to take a brief pause on this while i resolve getting the ptfe tube actually mounted to the titan aero extruder. The ptfe tube that runs from the MMU2S to the extruder needs to be attached with a quick connect coupler on either end. I have to overcome this obstacle before i can move forward. I have ordered some different couplers and a solid metal titan aero idler arm from amazon. I already have the all metal idler arm and hopefully the couplers will arrive in the next few days and i will drill and tap the idler arm to receive the coupler. The unload movement uses the extruder's drive gear to push the filament back and the MMU2S takes the drive gear away from that filament so it is free spooling and can do what the extruder gear wants the filament to do. This unloading movement because it is pushing on the filament it drives the ptfe tubing out of the plastic idler arm nearly every time. Hot glue helps but is hardly professional and in my video fails anyways. I hope to report back my success with the ptfe tube mounting by the start of the week. Thank You both again for your interest, time, and consideration. I don't wanna be 2 for 2 at failing chasing multi material printing. I gotta get this right.