Thanks airscapes I hope it works out as well.

I don't own an Ender 3, and never have. Although I know several people who do and seem to like them. The printer I backed on Kickstarter is the CR-6 SE. I currently own a CR-10S Pro V2. I love it. It worked right out of the box and gives me excellent prints, every time. I print both PLA and PETG right now but plan on working with others. The only thing I did was put on a Micro-swiss hot end to avoid getting the PTFE tube up to 245 - 250 degrees. I had an Anycubic Mega S also but I got rid of it. I really wish I hadn,t as it was a great little printer. And had I not, I wouldn't be looking for another machine now.

I fully understand that the Ender 3 is not a great machine. But to say that all Creality machines are garbage is just plain untrue. I would love to have a printer like yours, but it is simply not in my budget. This is just a hobby for me. But for many other people this is just a hobby as well. And when someone is wanting to get into it without breaking the bank, telling them that all Creality machines are garbage is doing them a disservice. There are many Creality machines that will print extremely well out of the box.

Take care.