Aardvark, I see your point about free money. If you can get it, why not? But after my experience with Creality and the numerous experiences of people I know, I just ignore your comments on the printers themselves. In my short time on this forum I have found that you are just plain bitter about Creality and will state anything you can to discredit them. Whether based on fact or not. Although I am certain that in your mind it is all fact. My guess is you had a Creality printer at one time and broke it. Since it was something you did, neither the manufacturer nor the vendor would offer any kind of warranty. Thus you blame the company

This may come as a shock to you but Prusa is not the be all, end all of printers, though in your mind it clearly is. I know that Creality printers are not the worlds best. But they are no where near what you have convinced yourself they are.

I respectively ask that in the future, even though you are a moderator, only comment on my posts if you have something useful to add. If you are just going to use it to bash Creality again, please refrain from posting. Everyone on this forum, I am certain, is aware of your opinion. And while you are rightfully allowed to have it, there is no reason for you to reiterate it again. Thank you