I currently own a CR-10S Pro V2 and love it. It is a great machine and produces excellent quality prints right out of the box. If someone is considering one I would not hesitate to recommend it. The only change I made so far is adding a Micro-Swiss hot end so I can print higher temps. I have some silent fans for it but I've been too lazy to install them.

As with any product be it cars, electronics, or 3D printers there are those that will dislike a certain brand and nothing will change their mind. "My grandpa's cousins uncles friend owned a Dodge in 72 and it broke down once. Thus all Dodge's are crap." If you disagree your just plain wrong.

That's why it's so important to do your homework when trying to decide on a printer. I always recommend you speak to someone who currently owns the model you are considering and/or a reputable dealer that sells multiple brands. A reputable dealer will be able to point out the pro's and con's of each printer and can provide valuable support should you need it.

Stay safe everyone, and keep on printing!