I have seen a lot of videos about X5SA Pro and various Creality models.

Many had problems with X5SA, but those who seemed to have more DIY experience
(or willing to solve them), corrected most of them, as also made simple improvements.
Most of them had to tight the rollers of rails, and there was not any direction in the manual.

The guy in the video link in crabjoe's post, did not make an effort to solve them.
(but is trying a lot harder when testing Creality models.
and if a print fails, the usual excuse is "the slicing was not good", "retraction setting was not proper", etc ...)

Both Creality and Tronxy are in Shenzhen, a city in the border of Hong Kong.
I don't know how much this area was affected by covid19, but the area is not of those that were hit hard.
But such problems are not unknown before the virus, as we can see in various older videos.

Personally I don't care if the printer will come in ... bits and pieces,
because as -I think- I said I am a senior engineer with 45+ years of experience,
in design of electronic systems, electromechanical, plastic parts for molding, and a lot of software.

Prusa mini is not an option, because the factory says deliveries for March orders are shifted at August due to virus.
And it could help in just printing, not testing and exploring CoreXY problems and capabilities.

In my understanding X5SA Pro is a very good relatively cheap base to experiment in CoreXY printing.