Quote Originally Posted by regpye View Post
Answer to question 1. Servo was used on previous model, and was not changed. (oversight) Works OK with it still activated, just no servo on the machine.
Answer to question 2. Have been using the old version for quiet a while with no real issues. Should move over to a later version I suppose.

The setup I have now is working and has done a test print OK. There are some things that need tidying up though. I guess it would be best to use the later version and overcome any other problems along the way.
OK... Can you switch to the new code base and verify things still work for you? The Auto_Bed_Leveling in the current code base is better. And it will be much easier to support you and get everything right because that is what most people are using. If there is a real reason to get this going on the old code base, that can be done but at least for me, I would prefer to deal with the current code.

If you can get it limping along and sort of working with the new code base we can get this polished pretty quickly. What I'm thinking is if it works at all, you post the configuration.h and marlin_main.cpp along with a description of what is wrong and we can make some changes to the code and re-post it. You compile and load the new firmware and report back if things are better or worse... I'm thinking with 4 or 5 iterations, it will be going.

What about the .STL file? Can you post that? It would be interesting to see what we are trying to get going!