So I have been thinking and while everything is running good, I am just not happy with one of the solder connections I had to make to the underside of the TMC2208 v3.0 drivers to make them run in UART. I have had no problems with this, it is just that I had to solder it under a magnifying glass because it they are such tiny solder pads that need to be soldered. One of them the solder looks close to another soldered connection. Again everything works and well, I am just afraid it might one day short off. This paranoid fear has driven me to one more upgrade for this printer. 4 TMC2209 v1.2 drivers.. I am extremely happy with these drivers in my other printer. Not only can they handle more power but they run cooler while doing it. Which means no active cooling needed. Or at least that is how I understand it. Nothing needs to be soldered for UART however these driver are capable of sensorless homing. My printer is already built and wired around end stops so I do not care for stallgaurd. So before I can plug these drivers into the SKR 1.4 Turbo mainboard I need to remove 1 pin from each stepper driver. This pin.. Setup for these drivers from the tmc2208 already run in UART is painfully simple. And running UART on the SKR boards really allows for a clean appearance..