I just found out that my top layer didnt print because I bought cheap PLA. [3D Solutech] My price on Amazon was $15 to my door for 1kg. Heres what ive now learned. 80% of the spool was fine but the last 20% has brittle spots like it was over heated in production, the brittle PLA clogged my print head and my printer doesnt have a warning for this and because it was such a long print I wasnt around to notice it not printing or making a "skip noise" attempting to push the PLA. Just my luck I guess it happened on the very top layer. I am still going to try and just print the top layer and fix it that way but I am fairly upset finding out this cheap PLA wrecked my project... going to take a look at what you worked on for me now. Thanks a bunch for all of your input and advice. I dont know where you are from but if you are ever in the Akron, Oh area in OCT. there is a haunted attraction there called Ghoul Brothers. Stop in and ask for Matthais, I run the show. Ill let you and your kin in for free and if all worked well with this project you will see this giant nut on the wall in several places looking like its holding it together!