Close

Thread: Mpcnc

Threaded View

Add Roberts_Clif on Thingiverse
    I am still looking for a Control case, the one I found and 3D Printed is in fact a horrible 3D Printing Control case, it is so thin you can virtually see thew it.
    And I do do want to waste my time with such a horribly Thin Control case, in fact do not believe it would survive very long and not protect the controller.

I have found some Anwenk 1/4"-20 x 15mm Furniture Screw in Nut Threaded Wood Inserts and have install an placed 32 of the them in the CNC main Deck.

Now I can fasten anything with a simple clamp that is 3D Printed or CNC milled using many type of material. First I still want to Find a Controller Case.

One NOTE: Because I decided to make my MPCNC so tall, the power cable on the Dewalt must be carefully positioned or it will cause the Z-Axis too bind on the X or Y max borders.
    I decided, I need to get My MPCNC running. So for a quick fix I am going to quickly 3D Print this.
    There is a few modification that I believe should be made while the good parts print, I can modify the pieces that want changes on.

[www.thingiverse.com]

Changed the Front Panel to say "My MPCNC" stl Attached.

Printing a temporary Controller case will then be doing the finishing touches.

Will start with learning how to Use Auto Cad Fusion 360 to setup tool paths for MPCNC.
    Knew I had more learning to Do with Fusion 360 Free for hobbyist. Time to get back to YouTube and start learning fast.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Roberts_Clif; 08-04-2019 at 12:25 PM.