I am looking for advice on which new printer to get. This will be my second printer, my first was a solidoodle 2 (which I bought from my high school at the time so they could get a better printer which was a printrbot simple metal). I have found the solidoodle is just a bit too small of a print area at times mainly in the x and y directions.

I definitely want a heated bed
I want a printer that has a good print resolution anything at or better than the printrbot simple metal was capable of.
I would have gotten a printrbot if they didn't recently go out of business, at least in my option they seemed to have made great printers.

The Solidoodle I have has a print area of about 150 x 150 by 150 mm, and is at times just a bit too small for times I can't just slice a print in half and glue together both parts.

My budget is somewhere around $500 - $700

I like to print functioning parts, like the NASA wrench and the platform jack that you print fully assembled the solidoodle has just never been able to do these prints.

Printers I have been looking at
The Creality CR-10S Pro with a micro Swiss hot end from tiny machines which would be around $700ish

Or do I splurge a bit more and get a Prusa i3 kit from Josef Prusa and is this kit easy to assemble and start printing easily?

But I would like to hear what other options or thoughts anyone has on what printer I should get!