Close

Threaded View

Awesome that is exactly what i was looking for. The reviews are good except for people crying about the build volume with cylindrical printers. But they should know that going in and my projects for while at work wouldn't even come close to 100 mm i do not believe. Love the auto level and portability of it too.
    Work wouldn't ever get that cold for me but my home junk/pc world is in my basement and that runs 60f/15c all winter. i haven't gotten my first printer to work yet but when the excitement wears off i know the wife will tell me to put it down there. May have to get some electric stuff and preheat the area or something if it struggles with the temps. But its really just for hobby so i can tolerate some blemishes exept for in the gears i will print.

Thanks again for the heads up its what i need.
    RobertR728

Update 12-1-18

I have been keeping my eyes open since your early suggestion of the MiniDelta and found a open box from the manufacturer yesterday. They were priced reduced to 110$ and lucky me they had one left. So now with the help of my new MiniDelta i will be able to print the spacers and brackets I think I need to clear up my Z axis issue.

Cant wait for it to be delivered so i can play
    Last edited by RobertR728; 12-01-2018 at 08:41 PM.