i pretty much print exclusively with abs. the next thing on my list is to make the box for the printer but with the few things i have done, i have made a big improvement and i dont have any issues with abs unless i am doing something really big with thin walls like a box. #1 like ironman said the cooler bed temp works better than higher. on my printer i have found 90-95deg to be the spot. another thing i have found is with a glass build platform there was a big variance in temp at different points on the bed. the center may be 95 but at the corners it could be as little as 72deg. i ditched the glass and got a 1/4" thick piece of mic6 aluminum. now there is only a 1deg difference across the whole platform. a very even heat. always run the extruder tamp as low as you possibly can while still getting good layer bonding. this will vary with filament used. i always print on kapton with abs glue. i recently glass beaded one side of my mic6 for better adhesion so i am going to do some testing soon to see if i can eliminate the kapton. i dont have any issue with it but if i can eliminate that step it would be nice. if you have a large piece where the corners tend to lift then model some mouse ears onto the corners. they work wonders.