Wow. I'm not sure how you got SketchUp to tell you that the diagonal distance of a 1/4" square is 3/8". That's not a double-check, that's a contradiction. Either the diagonal distance is 3/8" and the edge of that corner square is 0.2652 which is 0.0152 larger than 1/4" or the diagonal distance is 0.3536", not 0.375" and the corner square has a side of 1/4". Here's the key though. The variation of those numbers is so small that it won't really matter to the construction. I'll stick with the orthogonal figures, as diagonals are not used for measurement in the typical engineering drawing and as you can see, really throw off the references.

lower left corner.jpg

I'm hopeful the drawing above will enlarge well enough to view. The hole in the standoff is 1/8" and is centered in the square. The two large standoffs have no ambiguities. They are defined for inside and outside diameters and placement from the bottom and placement from the left. ** Please confirm hole diameter for corner standoff. **

lower right corner.jpg

This one is a bit more undefined. There is a measurement for placement from the bottom, but ** no measurement for placement from the left or right **. Hole diameters are clearly understood. The hole diameter in the square corner standoff is 1/8" and centered.

upper left corner.jpg

This array is lost in space. All that is needed to anchor it is ** the measurement for distance from left side and the distance from the top (or from left side and distance from bottom). **

The drawings currently do not show height of the standoffs, as that information is clear in the sketch and I kept the Solvespace images to 2D for clarity. It's easy to clutter up a Solvespace drawing with dimensions and constraints. 3D imaging in that program gets even more fun.

If you right click on the images and save them to your computer, they will be larger and easier to view.