Quote Originally Posted by new3dprintinguser View Post
Thanks Roberts but the Raise3D N2+ is so big that I don't have the room to make a even bigger chamber to cover it.
The condo management also does not allow people to fool around with the installed windows.

Anybody knows if putting a HERA purifier next to the 3D printer could do the job of sucking in those toxic particles?

P.S. I tried to upload photos but the system does not allow me to. Know what is wrong? I tried jpeg and png.
Your problem is so simple and still you ask for help to figure it out.

Bye the way it is a "High efficiency particulate air (HEPA)" no not know what a HERA filter is.

Your problem is as simple as making a new top noise cover. You can make if the any material, I would go with smokey Plexiglas or Lexan sign face material.
Duplicating a facsimile of the original top thereby giving you area to enclose your air purifier.

1st. The case is not completely air tight if you flow the air inside thru a filter to exhaust clean air into the room. Choose filters carefully or your whole condo will smell.
2nd. As all the air will be enclosed in the case you merely recirculate the air thru an internal filtering system enclosed in the top sound hat.