Yea, I have good luck with it. It boils at 133F (56C) so you can do it on your head bed. You can set the heat bed to about 75C and put a large glass jar on it. I got this gigantic glass jar at WalMart. You don't want a 'sealing' lid. It needs to be able to vent. I put in about 3 tablespoons of acetone. I've built a metal stand out of the bottom of a quart paint can. I cut the bottom off and..., heck, here's a quick drawing of my support in a jar:

abs.jpg

I cut the bottom off of the paint can at about 1". I then cut and folded the edge up to leave 3 feet touching. That way it always sits flat and does not rock. Then I took coat hanger and made a lift. Instead of using my heat bed, I now put 150-degree water in a big frying pan and set my glass jar in that. I put the acetone in and when it starts to bubble (vaporize) I lower my part in for a about 30 seconds. If you go too long you can wreck your part. It does a great job for my needs. It will be soft when it comes out so don't touch it. Sometimes it takes overnight before its hard again. You can repeat if necessary. But be careful because you can mess the part up really quickly. Be safe and do this outside or with an organic mask on. Acetone is highly flammable so be careful. Three tablespoons won't make a bomb or blow your house up but you could get scorched.