You've given me a good challenge now. I would not have thought that could be printed without some support. Most all of what I print is pretty practical and rectilinear. Sadly, the most interesting things I've printed were a few torture tests in the beginning and once those printed well, I just printed what I needed to and stopped pushing the envelope as much as I should have. It's interesting how we get stuck doing the same old thing sometimes and forget to do some "blue sky" experimenting. I need to do more of that kind of stuff I guess. I get so busy that I don't really start problem solving until I get something to print that doesn't work well on the first pass. It's then that I find I begin to start tweaking, but not until something has gone wrong. If nothing goes wrong then I don't do much tweaking. It's a vicious circle.

I did do some bridge torture tests and got some nice 40mm bridges but I need to try to print something like that sphere or vase (whatever it is). That will be a good test as I tune the Pet+ I'll be receiving on Monday. Thanks for the setting hints.