Close

Threaded View

Staff Engineer
    Add AutoWiz on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by mjf55 View Post
    CA, Kodi is already integrated into the Retropie build. I have had good luck wih Kodi. Perhaps I dont use too many plugins.
    Autowiz, are you providing any controllers for the pie? The iBuffalo Classic USB gamepad is one of the better controllers, but the price has climbed to about $17.00 each. I use my wireless (bluetooth) ps3 controller. But I like the look / feel of the iBuffalo better.

EDIT: maybe provide an off button so that the OS does not corrupt from a quick power removal (i.e. pull the plug)
    I am passing them out with retrolink snes controllers. I have for myself retrolink controllers in Atari 2600, nes, sega genesis, snes, n64, and xbox360 with wireless pc receiver. While the n64 games wont work with the snes controllers the n64 games mostly don't work too well, anyways. And I guess that is ok. I got what was important to work. Sega CD. Who here knows about popful mail and Lord Puffywoffin?

I also have both lunar games for sega cd silver star story and eternal blue, and Dune. I have collected all the old RPG games. Final fantasy 3/6, chrono trigger, illusion of gaia, secret of mana for the snes, the original phantasy star for the sega master system, and phantasy star 2, 3, and 4 for the sega genesis. I never actually played dungeons & dragons but that is only because video games were just coming on the scene as I grew up so I spent all my time in turn based digital dungeons. I mean I did play some Warhammer 40k but a game of that took all day and involved clearing out a room and making bases and forts for our figures and blast templates and measuring tapes and more dice than you can shake a really big stick at. Oh and I got this..

Last edited by AutoWiz; 12-19-2017 at 10:15 PM.