Quote Originally Posted by Roberts_Clif View Post
I bought my 3D Printer as Both, I have used them to print many 3D Models for fun.
Rubix cubes, containers, Bird feeders, toys, redesigned obi-wan kenobi light saber with sound, ect...

Have 3D Printed A swimming pool Jet nozzle replacement, Yard light globe replacement, Ford Taurus rear seat release bezel "These are Copies the I made.
I Have designed a Case for my 3D Printer Controller card, Designed a Filament run-out sensor with enclosure, Designed a Bird House and Bird Feeder ect...

I hate to say it but this is funner than a barrel of monkeys.
For the price of a box printer I bought 2 Aluminum Frame 270 X 220 X, 190mm 3D Printers and Built my own Environmentally controlled Enclosure.
With purified Air filtering for all classes of air contaminants particles, bacteria, odors and chemical vapors.

Plus with the knowledge I have acquired, My hobby has expanded to helping individuals in the 3D Printer Forums. Spent 30+ hours helping a man in the UK getting his 3D Printer working with Marlin 1.1.4.

They have a Free Web Site the allows you to create your own models with just a few clicks of a mouse button.
https://www.tinkercad.com/

should clarify the swimming pool flange is an obsolete part that I duplicated for sale the newer replacement parts will not fit..

Helped on Fixya.com for years now, they have been after me to go pro for $30.00 hour but then it would not be fun. It would be just another J O B.
Thank you so much for the detailed reply! I'm definitely going to do more research and play around with Tinkercad to see if modeling is enjoyable to me