Thanks for the answers! I'm in Sweden, but when speaking internationally I always use USD so that people wont have to convert my numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
the trinus is better.
have you considered the qidi ?
To make printing abs worthwhile you need an enclosed heated print area.
neither of the two you mentioned have this - actually the trinus has one you can buy.

what country are you in ? (makes it easier posting links to printers)
Cool! The Qidi seems badass. I'm a noob though, but I will surely read more about the Qidi.
Yes, I was thinking about getting the enclosure for the Trinus if I go for the Trinus.

Quote Originally Posted by fred_dot_u View Post
Your reference to USD leads one to believe that you are US based. As such, the Prusa i3 Mk2S is in your price range. If you purchase the kit, that is. I recommend the kit, as the instructions are quite well done. The printer is also an amazing product in terms of both quality components and quality output. Our local public library purchased the kit and our makerspace group assisted in the assembly. That increased the time involved to built it, of course!

It has already printed NinjaFlex filament and many kilograms of PLA. No enclosure means no attempt at ABS, however. There are a number of DIY solutions for making an enclosure for the Prusa i3 and the bed and hot end are capable of the necessary temperatures for ABS.
Nice, the Prusa seems like a reasonable choice. It's in the upper limit of my budget though, I almost think that the Trinus is a bit expensive. I have to say though, since I'm a noob I'd like something that works good without much tweaking and stuff. DIY kits seems like much work. I'll learn alot but I think I just want to get started as quick as possible.