getting there slowly lol, i had a lot of problems getting the software to pick up the model points when matching up the photos, the answer was to spray the model white then flick black paint all over it and that sorted the problem, the software accepted 67 out of the 74 pics i loaded into it which gave me 23000 reference points, that was a learning curve in itself!
triangulation is now another problem to overcome, the model once done is looking messy so i will need to mess about with the setting and see where it takes me.
so its coming on and i am learning a little more with each step, it is certainly time consuming though but i suppose thats a good thing as its giving me a problem to solve, i had heart surgery not long ago so i have a lot of time on my hands.

the building of the printer i will leave for the weekend i think, i would like to try and overcome the problem of getting to grips with the software first.
if any of you guys attempt anything with this software could you post your findings and perhaps we can all learn a little faster.