Close

Hybrid View

Peachy Printer Founder
    Well Im rather bias becuse Im aleady a blender head, so to me this seems simple.

1.open blender
    2 hit the n key for the tool menu, scrol down and add one of your toy drawings
    2. hit tab for edit mode and hit num pad key 1 for front view and 5 for to togle othagraphic view.
    3 right click to select vetecis and x to deleet them do this untill you have one left
    4 with the one vertex selected hit e and left click over and over moving you mouse and tracing the image of your toy
    5 holding shift right click on the last to verices of your outline
    6 hit a for all and f for face
    7 hit the e key, move your mouse and click for extrude
    8. Hit the print button soon to come with in the up coming blender add on

Its not hard to learn if you have a good teacher ... I actually volunteer teach grade 6 7 and 8 blender, they love it and even show up an hour before school starts to learn it!

I have a 7 year old son and I tought him how to do all this starting with a pice of paper and a marker, he did all the tracing in blender. ... he made a tinny little plastic throwing star for his lego nigaga guys!
    He had a blast an was amazed that he really made it him self!!! I think that was the day he started thinking the peachy printer was actualy cool lol.
    You shuld have see the look on his face as he watched me pull what he drew and traced in blender out of the printer! Priceless. Of course evan tho it didnt need any furter cureing he had to try out my uv currer too! IMG_2432.jpg

IMG_2431.jpgIMG_2429.jpg

Doing this with my Son was great quality time! So I aplod you for this post
    BCLaraby !!

Rylan Grayston
    Last edited by rylangrayston; 10-20-2013 at 05:08 AM.