So lately i started my first chapter into 3d printing, and so i bought myself a wanhao i3 duplicator. Now, i wanted to be able to print more than just pla so i was recommended to purchase an all metal hotend for my printer. Since that upgrade i made about 4 - 5 great smaller prints.

Now i can start a print with my 0.4mm nozzle which was included with the all metal hotend pack. unfortunatley about 3-4 minutes in the printing, it jams. It doesnt extrude anymore, yet i've cleaned it with what i read on the net was called an atomic clean. dipping it in acetone and re-heat it. I also use a cleaning PLA plastic between each print which does extrude. But it still jams when i use any other material. Is it possible that i might have done something wrong with it and ruined or might it be that it has been a factory defect? I have an 0.6mm nozzle on standby which i was think of trying to use instead of the 0.4mm nozzle for long.

Is there a better way to clean the nozzles and is it better to have an individual nozzle for each plastic type?

Here's a pic from the last print i tried.
https://www.dropbox.com/sc/rk9lmh67j...nSAWiiwy180tEa