So i'm making this lawn orniment type print, and I'm saving myself a ton of time by printing it with 0 % infill.

I printed this last night, and i was really happy with the results, but when i was inspecting the build quality, my print split wide open. (which makes me question my layer fusion and need to learn how to calibrate that) Its a Diglett from Pokemon if anyone's familiar, basically a cylinder with a rounded closed end on it. right where the cylinder started to close, It split right off, the two remaining peices were quite strong.

Anyways, I've decided to re-print and coat with XTC (being shipped in to me) along with a few other prints, but I was wondering what could I FILL this print with to give it structural integrity and give it enough weight that it will stay wherever I put it?
I was thinking like a plaster of paris or something with a peice of plastic on the bottom to cap it off.

I'm looking for a cheap solution, thats why plaster came to mind. But I figure expansion and retraction is going to damage the print, or i'd use like quickcrete cement or something.

Any ideas?