Close

Threaded View

Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    I've been noticing the variety of nozzle sizes available on Amazon under BIQU's store front. They had SS MK10 sizes from .2 thru .5 but only in qty 5 each. I didn't really want 5 of anything without trying it first. So I wrote them an email suggesting they provide an item with 1x .2mm, 1x .3mm, 2x .4mm, and 1x .5mm. for the same qty 5 price of $13. They wrote back in a few hours and said they would add the listing today. An hour later I received a second email from them with the amazon item listing number: www.amazon.com/dp/B01IUP983Q I've ordered one of the sets. Shipping is "almost immediate" but transit time via China Post is estimated at 3-4 weeks.
    Well BIQU's store front is still in limbo on Amazon, but their assorted size SS nozzle set that I ordered the day before their hiatus began did arrive via foreign post / USPS today from Singapore. All I have is a few small bits to check sizes with, but I can confirm that things which measure smaller than the marked nozzle sizes do fit into their respective nozzle, and things that measure larger won't. The (PTFE tube chamfer) depth inside the nozzle tip is a bit deeper than the stock QiDi nozzle, but it all fits correctly on the printer.
    Last edited by DaveB; 08-04-2016 at 04:39 PM.