What printer type are you choosing? It should be closer than that unless you choose Replicator 2. The Qidi is a Replicator 1 clone. There is a difference in the X/Y drive system between the 2.

Don't bother with 20mm tall cubes, 10mm is enough. They should be 100% infill also.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
I just got my Qidi printer and I am having issues with it printing much smaller on the X and Y axes, and slightly larger in the Z(not as big of an issue for my needs).

I went ahead and printed my model that is a product I am going to be selling. I have a finished one I had printed at school with the proper dimensions and I could immediately see mine was much smaller. It came out about 10mm short on X (170mm model, ~160mm printed). On the Y it was about 3mm short (57mm model, ~54mm printed). Didn't bother to compare the Z in this case.

After doing two, 20mm cubes I have the following measurements.

Cube 1)
X - 18.76mm
Y - 18.71mm
Z - 20.31mm

Cube 2)
X - 18.71mm
Y - 18.64mm
Z - 20.44mm

I've tried Googling my scenario and can't come up with any solid way to fix the issue I'm having, or quite frankly really found anyone having an issue identical to mine. I assume some sort of calibration is needed, but have no clue where to begin with that.