Quote Originally Posted by Stwert View Post
Yeah it's crazy how wildly different various post services can be. Our Royal Mail isn't as bad as people like to joke about but it's definitely not as good as a few years ago before they started making cuts.
But they get the job done, generally on time and at a generally fair price. I mean I'll be using them to ship the Print Bite and delivery within a week is only about $5. I think that's peanuts for shipping internationally with a fairly reasonable delivery time. Hell I've sent domestic packages less than 30 miles away and it's cost me more than that before.
Royal mail in the 1980's was kick ass and my friend in Hull used to get 4 deliveries a day and if it was an over sized package 5. I always smh on that one as to why so many since he was just in a public housing complex over there. Not sure what you chaps called them but it was a normal house in a community with not much room inbetween but was a public housing complex that, still to this day, we do not see in the states. Back then the mere mention of public housing brought up thoughts of the show Good Times and the projects where crime was king and that is how it was here back then. Still, the projects that are left I will not drive through around at night just too many murders.