OK, just pulled the trigger on a QIDI via Amazon. Over the last two days I've read through this thread from its start. Lots of great info, which will be a big help to a total noob like myself. So many things to learn about and explore so please bear with what I'm sure will be a crop of ignorant questions. The QIDI is supposed to arrive by June 2. In the meantime I plan to download and explore S3D.

In the meantime I have a huge problem with getting most images to display on this forum. To be crystal clear, this is a problem with my seeing images that all of you have already posted, not a problem with posting images myself. Some pictures show up perfectly in your posts with no issues, even videos, but most images do not show up at all. It's rather odd, when I am not logged in, the problem images only appear as a textual reference to an attachment which the forum says I cannot download because I am not logged in. Then once I've signed in, those textual links/references to the attachments disappear entirely and no image is displayed, just white space with nothing to click on. Very frustrating. The switch in my profile to show images is on. I've tried IE, Chrome and Opera, all with exactly the same behavior. Any suggestions?