Quote Originally Posted by okjimmied View Post
Wow. What a great welcome to the forum. My post is a comparison between the QIDI and the FFCP. Nothing more and nothing less. If it isn't of any value to you then ignore it. Otherwise, let persons who are trying to decide between the two machines learn from my experience. I thought that's what these boards were for.
That is exactly what it is for and so far numerous people are having issues and I know bloody well my issues are from the factory (a bowed bent rod that had the 8mm rods and the Z axis acme rod on one side and the metal case on the other with no other bends) AND you pop up, suddenly, after all of the negative reports about this printer (Emily reads this group from Qidi) with a first post that was just to tell how great the printer was. 99 out of 100 times that is a shill post and maybe you are the 1 time out of 100 but it happens all over the internet all of the time (Amazon is infested with Shills and I flat out caught one and Amazon had to ban their account but I am sure they were right back with a new account).