Quote Originally Posted by JimHs1 View Post
I finally had the time to print my first object. It was a design of my own. Printed in ABS at 210 and bed at 110. Came out ok all but the base. As it was my first print, I used the Qidi as received, i.e., I didn't remove the blue pad on the table. The object starts as a tube standing on end. The blue pad of the Qidi, bubbled up in the middle, which altered the first few layers of my object. The blue Qidi table pad remained bubbled up (single bubble) in the center. Anybody have this happen before? I do have the glass paltes that I plan on using, so identifying the issue is more curiosity issue for me.
I'm using glue stick for adhesion on the "blue sticker" build plate, what are you using for adhesion? In the 3 or 4 blue stickers I've been through, they have all been properly bonded to the bed and didn't have any issues rising. I do notice the sticker acts differently over the mounting holes, but the glue stick between prints fixes that issue in my experience and I'm sure a glass build plate/hairspray combo would correct that.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAlchemist View Post
Yep, it barely fits so everything has to be precise although I couldn't manage to move itto place as you did.
No problem, I also had to figure out how to open it like a rar/zip!