Close

Threaded View

Your comments are unfair entirely - stating honest companies give 2 year warranties in the EU is rubbish. The legal standard is 12 months.
    Know your rights citizen:

http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens...s/index_en.htm

Wherever you buy goods in the EU, you have two years to request repairs or replacement if they turn out to be faulty or not as advertised. If a product cannot be repaired or replaced within a reasonable time or without inconvenience, you may request a refund or price reduction.
    The two-year guarantee period starts as soon as your goods are delivered, and you must inform the seller of the fault within two months of discovering it.
    The seller is always liable, and in some EU countries you also have the right to request a remedy from the producer.

Your two-year guarantee cannot be shortened by a commercial guarantee
    Now on used goods

"In the case of second-hand goods, the buyer and seller can agree to a guarantee period of less than two years, but no shorter than one year. This should be made clear to you at the time of purchase."

you are not a regulatory body that has the right to become nasty at them for doing so.
    I'm not nasty, show me a single claim that can be proven otherwise. You can't? So let's recap:

My claim 1 post21, Bottom of the prints look really not the best - Fact
    My claim 2 post22, 1.5microns positioning accuracy is really theoretical - Fact
    My claim 3 post24, china lm8uu bearing for 8$, SKF bearing for 45$ - martin orlanowski registered not to post speck sheet but to argue about pulley accuracy? I did not even mentioned that.
    My claim 4 post29, Official photos is really not that well made, no lines visible.
    Last edited by huberbobas; 03-07-2014 at 01:58 AM.