I just received and assembled the Flashforge Creator Pro yesterday. It took a bit, so I let it sit overnight and decided to test it this morning. I chose the left extruder test print on the SD card and it went well. After it was finished, I removed it from the plate and prepared to make another print. So, I used the included software (ReplicatorG) to create the GCode and s3g file. Then I put it on the SD card, navigated to it, and started the print. The build plate did not heat up and ended up timing out. So the printer went ahead and started printing without it being hot. This caused a mess, so I cancelled out of it and have been searching everywhere for an answer since.

I tried just preheating it (actually, I've probably tried this for 2-3 hours by now). In the preheat settings I only have the build plate enabled. It doesn't budge from 22C - unless I engage the stepper motors. Then it jumps to 32C. In either case it stays at that temperature.

There are 2 connections to the build plate. One is a 2 pin connector and the other is a 4 pin connector. The two pin has easily accessible solder joints. So, I measured the voltage - it is 24, as expected. There is a bright red LED on the chip that the two pin connector plugs into that turns on whenever it is in preheat or print mode.

I have reset it to the factory defaults, but that didn't help.

As for Google-fu, I've only found a couple of posts. One is about the gcode being incorrect, but that would not apply to preheating. The other is about the board being physically damaged, which is not the case either.

Any suggestions?