Quote Originally Posted by Roxy View Post
The G29 Auto_Bed_Leveling is independent from whether you are running on a Delta or not. The G28 command makes an 'identity' correction matrix (1's running down the diagonal) that it multiplies against any future coordinate it gets. The G29 command just warms over that correction matrix so it reflects what is really going on with the bed. If you turn on both Delta support and Auto_Bed_Leveling, you should have what you want.

Unfortunately, I don't have a Delta printer so I can't verify that.
I just built a GMax printer and the auto bed leveling is not compensating for the bed enough as it isn't the most level bed ever... I am using an MKS Base V1.4 with a BLTouch sensor and Marlin RC5 firmware. The whole process works and I can see the z-axis adjusting but it is not adjusting a significant enough amount for the nozzle to stay a consistent distance from the bed. Right now I am using the grid and 4 probe points in marlin (so 16 points recorded). Is there a way I can get the auto bed leveling to more closely follow the curvature of the bed? I am eventually going to upgrade to glass (have acrylic now) to get a more level surface but I should have to given that I have ABL and a fairly accurate sensor. Will just typing G29 V 4 into my start g-code make it work or will I need to do more?