Quote Originally Posted by KludgeGuru View Post
I actually haven't printed with ABS in about a month. My wife mentioned that the basement was starting to stink so I switched to just printing with PLA until I get my fume extraction closet set up. When I did print with ABS I was just using the hairspray on glass which seemed to work well. I think I was at about 100-105°C on the bed.

Not sure if I'm going to send the MagHold back since yours is the same way. I'll try the glass on top of it first, my adhesive tape should be here tomorrow.
I haven't taken a true flat edge to it yet, but just speaking from my experience leveling the MagHold plate, it does appear high in the middle and low in the corners. I prefer ABS for its light weight and toughness. Most everything I build is functional parts that may be subjected to adverse environmental conditions.

Regarding the cable chain you printed for the Qidi, did you notice any issues with the stepper motor bolts applying to much pressure to the cable chain mount? I printed mine in .3mm layer height with 20% infill, and it seems weak around the eyelets for the bolts. Worried that I might crush the eyelets when I torque down the stepper motor bolts to fasten it.