So this all started because I had a broken thermistor in my hotend. I replaced it and figured while im at it Id replace the heater cartridge and hear block too since they were covered in plastic. But of course I took the cheap route and bought a Chinese heater cartridge which couldn't keep the temp of the hotend constant(I later read this was a common problem with Chinese heater cartridges). It also caused ATX PSU powering my printer to turn off because it triggered one of its protections. So I put my old heater cartridge back in. Temperature was back where I wanted it which was completely constant, but my printer turned off again! This time though, the ATX PSU and my LCD screen were still on, just all the stepper motors had stopped. They did not move at all, not even a buzz. So I went and looked at my RAMPS board figuring I fried something and after many voltage measurements later came to conclude that my Arduino board was fine so it must be the stepper drivers or RAMPS board. I didn't notice any melted soldering points and no smoke was released either. The stepper drivers still had voltage, but it could only be adjusted in uneven increments. Like it would jump from 1.2 v to 0.3v to 3.2v regardless of how small or large of a turn on the potentiometer I made. So I figured those were fried. Also, in my testing, I noticed that when I told the stepper motors to move in pronterface, they didn't move(I expected that) but the temperature read by my Thermistor would in increse about 1.5 degrees per stepper motor activated. So in total I could get the Thermistor reading to increase 6 degrees if I activated all axes. That made me think my RAMPS board might have an issue. I bought a new RAMPS board, new stepper drivers, and a new Arduino board just in case, and replaced all the old ones with all of the new ones but still the stepper motors would not move. At this point I had not plugged in the thermistors or any other electronic part. All that was installed was the Arduino board, RAMPS board, one stepper driver, one stepper motor, my PC and the PSU. I measured accurate voltage readings across the board. So that rules out a bad RAMPS board, steps driver, or Arduino board. All I can think of that could be broken are my actual stepper motors. But the thing is when I put an led into the connector from the stepper motor and manually turn the stepper motor, the led lights up. Also, a AA battery quickly inserted into each connector for each coil of the motor did make the motor move. I don't know if that rules out a bad motor, but from the tests I saw people do on YouTube with good stepper motors, mine behaved similarly. So basically I'm asking should i buy new stepper motors or is there another potential solutions?