Was playing around trying to work on my GUI last night and created a nice looking calibration feature for the Z axis. It works for me, but might be a little confusing. I'll try to make a video to get some suggestions. I enabled some flexibility in adjustments beyond what FSL provides. They have a fixed 5micro per step, I enabled it so that you can adjust that slightly by using how many steps per MM (200=5 microns). In the process of trying to develop it and using some "precision" measurement tools I found that I am not controlling the Z axis well. And possibly this is why I destroyed my PDMS layer. I need to make some modifications to how I move the stepper so that I take into account the acceleration and deceleration of the stepper and build plate. I need to found info on doing this and coded it up, but haven't had time to try it out. I need to figure out how to fix my VAT as I don't have a warm enough location and probably won't for at least a month or two (likely the stable temp will be between 40 and 60). I also need to clean it a bit better because it is very messy even after wiping it down with IPA.

I also know my calibration on the x/y galvo isn't really correct either, that one will take a bit more effort, but I think I should be able to get prints with what I have regardless of that calibration.

I've been unable to get my GUI to work while printing, but I have a command line method for running the galvo. I'm pondering attempting to enable FSL software on my BBB to see if I can do anything with it. It would greatly speed up comparisons/debug if I could.