A new one here

I bought a sintron printer (link below) and have been having fun with assembly. It doesnt have any instructions whatsoever, so it is a lot more fun than I anticipated so far! I have managed to put the hardware element together (X/Y/Z axis, motors, frame) using photos from the ebay site (quite please with myself so far haha!)... and now I am stuck. I have a load o fendstop mechanical switches, circuit boards, led readout and such like, and no knowledge of what to connect where.

I have checked th enet for manuals (both specific and general) and not really gotten anywhere.

As far as electronics go I am fair to good, so soldering and basics are not a problem. from the parts I have it looks pretty much plug and play, but after looking at the wiring diagram on the site (basic is probably a good word for it) I am still none the wiser.
If anyone has any good advice- or better stil has built one of these and could gove me some pics, diagrams or anything at all- I would be extremely grateful. they say half the fun is putting it together, and I dont want to spoil that with a miswire and watch my baby take up smoking professionally!

Thanks all
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1717918656...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT