Hello all, to start, this is my first post here. HI!
O.k. lets get into it.
So, I am not a nooby to 3D printing, I have been doing it for about 3 years now, for most of that time I used a Pb Jr(the first one). I also occasionally used a cube(again the first one) and a printer called a, "Come3D!."(yes the exclamation point is part of the name). I used these all pretty successfally. But, about four or six months ago I was given the come3D printer to keep. I thought this was great, but it is turning into the white elefant gift form hell. O.k. here is the situation, the Come3d! is actually a Chines bootleg of a makerbot Thing-O-Matic, with the following differences: It runs off of what I THINK is an ardweeno with a printershield on top, It only seems to be able to one old version of RepG. as an interface(which requires an old version of flash). These differences have left me with a problem. That version of RepG. uses Skinforge. I can not figure out how to use this setup. When I first used the printer the settings were pretty good for what I was using it for. However, I since found out that doing flat surfaces was a no go with it, so I tried to imporve the settings and made everything worse. Does anyone know Skinforge? can anyone help me get this machine working? Also, At one point I broke the endstop on the printer and replaced it. The new endstop works just fine but ever since then(unles I edit the gcode[see end of post] and calabrate by hand) the printer just starts printing in the air. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this? Please help, I would love to have multipal printers going at once.

Here is the Gcode I use to get my printer to print on the printbed(note this does not fix my other problems):

G92 Z0 (set Z to 0)
G1 Z0.03 (move Z down 0.03)
G92 X0 (set X to 0)
G1 X1 (move X to 1)
G92 Y0 (set Y to 0_)
G1 Y1 (move Y to 1)

Thanks for reading,

- Thugorp -