Thanks, I used your LCD instructions to bring the bed down and then turned on the extruder heat to clear away glob. Being as I'd just leveled the bed before shutting it down yesterday, I thought it was good to go and kicked off the SD's left calibration model. HOLY MOLY. The extruder gouged up the brand spankin new blue mat on the bed. Does this mean you have to level the bed every time you turn it on?

Destructo

Quote Originally Posted by Roob0481 View Post
Ok there are two ways you can move your bed without having to touch it. 1.) LCD Menu on actual printer --> "Utilities" --> Then scroll down until you see then select "Jog Mode" --> hit Right direction arrow twice, your screen should read as follows:

Jog mode
Z-
<-Y (Back)
Z+

At this screen you should be able to lower and raise your bed using the up and down direction buttons on printer.

2.) The alternative way includes Replicator G if you choose to use it: The top tool bar in RepG there should be the "Control Panel" button it has 4 arrows pointing in the basic directions (up, down, left, and right). This well take you to the control panel. Under "Jog Mode" make sure the drop box is set on "continuous jog" and then use the Blue Up and Down arrows that control the Z axis to move your bed. I apologize for not posting pics, for whatever reason it wouldn't upload any I tried. I'll work on your next question and get back to you.