I am fairly new to the 3D printing world, and I need some help. I have a Fab@Home model 2 printer using the snapmotors' SM HUB6 hub and SM062 motors. The only things that were given to me were the printer and the install disc for the drivers to the motors.

So far I have:

-Installed the drivers and operated all of the motors using the Motion Basic software as the controller
-Using this I was able to adjust the physical settings on the printer to allow movement in all directions

-Tried to locate and download FabStudio and FabInterpreter (programs that are supposed to run the printer)
-Cannot find latest v2 and get mingwm10.dll is missing error. The company, Fab@Home seems to have not been active since 2012.. I threw them an email a couple days ago with no response

-Tried using MatterControl and Printrun as a host software
-Both would not connect to the printer

-Finally, tried using Repetier as a host software
-This one said it "connected" but nothing is happening. This seemed to be the most promising, but I got confused when the manual stared talking about firmware

I cannot get this thing to move using a 3D printing software! I don't know much about the snapmotors' hub or what it runs on, documentation is thin.

Any help is appreciated!

-Nick