Been doing a bit of Googling and I think this will be the year of the laser based 3D printer. The resin price only has to drop slightly and then I dont think there will be any compelling reason for buying a PLA extrusion printer. I think most of them will end up in the bargain bin. It's amazing in our fast paced society, how rapidly things can change. Remember film photography !!!

There are a number of laser 3d printers coming onto the market. Not quite sure why no IP protection is in place for the basic technique used by laser printers (maybe it's expired?). Hope Peachy doesn't infringe any IP protection in place.

I note that form1 has been sued for infringement , for the support fingers attached to the item as it prints. Mind you, not quite sure why that support system was given a patent in the first place. The system is both banal and obvious. I though patents had to be an innovative step (and not obvious). In my view form1 have no charge to answer, but the patent office does !!!!

But rest assured fellow Peachiers, we chose the right technology, according to my crystal ball.