Hello everyone. This is my first print after upgrading my CTC crap maker; it's the HALO iphone 6 case from thingiverse. I swapped out the stock carriage with a replicator 2x carriage so that I can use the alu-dual cooling bar and threaded thermal barrier. I decided because of that, it's now more of a replicator 2x with a replicator dual brain, in theory, it should print better then a stock replicator 2x, at least until I upgrade to spring tensioners that are not spring loaded. The first thing I noticed was no more leaking of plastic during inappropriate times. It also doesn't click or slip anymore during retraction... guess that's due to the cooler temperature of the filament where the gear bites down. However, the lines didn't fuse together at all during the areas that required bridging. It was printed with the flat parts on glass and hairspray, so the smooth shiny areas were the areas that touched glass, and the un-fused lines had to be bridged across. The rest of the print came out nice and solid with well fused lines and no delamination, however on the bridged areas the lines are not fused together at all and I can slide my fingernail under them. Has anyone had this issue and how did you fix it? Thanks in advance.iphone6case.jpgiphone6case2.jpg